Write For Us | Guest Post Blogging Guidelines
Do you have something valuable to share with our readers? Are you an expert on a topic that would be of interest to our audience? If so, we want to hear from you! Our blog is always looking for talented guest bloggers who can provide fresh and insightful content. So if you’re interested in writing for us, please submit a guest post proposal via the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Email us at: info.pippalee (at) gmail.com
What We’re Looking for in Writers
We’re looking for guest bloggers who can provide original and interesting content that would be of value to our readers. In particular, we’re interested in posts that fall into one or more of the following categories:
● Health and Wellness
● Career advice
● Home Improvement
● Real Estate
If you have an idea for a guest post that falls outside of these categories, we’re still open to considering it. We also encourage you to take a look at our blog to get a better sense of the type of content we publish before submitting a proposal.
What you should follow while ” writing for us”?
● All content must be original and not previously published elsewhere (this includes your personal blog).
● All content must be well-written, free of grammar and spelling errors, and interesting to read.
● All content must be at least 1000 - 1500 words in length.
● All content must be accompanied by a relevant image.
● All content must be properly sourced if it includes any statistics, data, or external information.
● Please include a short author bio (3-5 sentences) with your submission. If you have a website or blog, please include a link to this as well.
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission:
● Your article must be a minimum of 1000 words.It should be well researched and thoroughly written.
● It should be unique and not published elsewhere.
● Include relevant images, infographics, or videos.
● The article should be interesting, insightful, and original.
● Make sure to proofread and edit your article before submission.
● Your article must be in a word document format.
● Include a short author bio (minimum 50 words) with your contact information.
● You will retain the copyright to your article.
● By submitting your article to us, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Submit Your Guest Post Proposal:
If you’re interested in writing a guest post for our blog, please fill out the form below or email us. We will review your submission and get back to you if we’re interested in publishing your article.
Writers should be experts in the destinations they Pitch:
Please do not pitch us on a destination unless you have significant experience traveling there. We are also interested in stories that focus on unique experiences, whether it’s exploring a little-known region of a popular destination or taking an off-the-beaten-path trip.
We don’t accept the vast majority of pitches we receive:
While we appreciate every pitch we receive, unfortunately, we’re not able to respond to each one. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, please assume that we are not interested in publishing your guest post.
We may need to edit your post to best fit our readers:
If your guest post is accepted for publication, we may need to edit it for length, clarity, or style. We will do our best to work with you to make any necessary changes while still preserving the original voice and tone of your piece.
Destinations We’re focusing on Accepting Guest Posts:
If you’re interested in writing about one of the following destinations, please let us know in your pitch. These are the places our readers are most interested in hearing about right now:
● United States
● New Zealand
● Latin America & The Caribbean
● United Kingdom
Unique and distinctive Content for Write for Us Submission:
When you write for us, your content must be unique and distinctive in order to stand out. We are looking for content that is interesting, insightful, and original. The following tips will help you ensure that your content is of the highest quality:
● Write with a unique voice and perspective
● Focus on producing well-written and error-free content
● Choose a catchy and attention-grabbing headline
● Use strong storytelling to engage your reader
● Include relevant images, infographics, or videos
● Keep your post focused and on-topic
● Cite your sources properly if you use any external information
We look forward to reading your guest post proposal!
What we don’t publish?
Too much Promotion:
If your post is more like an advertorial or it reads like a sales pitch, then it’s not the right fit for our blog.
Poorly Written Content:
We only publish high-quality, well-written content. If your post is full of grammar and spelling errors, it will not be accepted.
Content That’s Been Published Elsewhere:
We only accept original content that has not been published elsewhere. This includes your personal blog.
Content That’s Not Relevant to Our Readers:
We only publish content that is relevant and interesting to our readers. Before you submit a post, please take a look at our blog to get an idea of the kind of content we typically publish.
Content That’s Not Fully Completed:
We only accept complete posts. If you submit a post that is missing images, links, or other important information, it will not be accepted.
Payment Methods We’re Accepting:
We accept payments via
● Bank Transfer
What is Guest Posting and What are its benefits?
Guest posting is when you write an article and publish it on someone else’s website. This is a great way to get exposure for your own website or blog, as well as to build relationships with other webmasters. When done correctly, guest posting can be a very effective marketing tool.
However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind if you want to make the most of guest posting.
● First, it’s important to choose the right site to guest post on. Look for sites that are relevant to your niche and have a good reputation.
● Secondly, make sure your article is high quality and informative. No one wants to read a poorly written article, so take the time to make yours stand out.
● Finally, be sure to include a link back to your site in your author bio. This will give readers a way to find you easily, and it will help improve your search engine ranking.
Guest posting can be a great way to get exposure for your site or blog, but only if you do it right. Keep these tips in mind and you’ll be on your way to success.
Benefits of Guest Blogging:
● As any seasoned blogger knows, guest posting can be an excellent way to grow your audience and broaden your reach.
● By publishing articles on other people’s blogs, you can introduce yourself to new readers and build relationships with other bloggers in your field.
● Guest posting also has some great SEO benefits. By including links back to your own site in your guest posts, you can increase your website’s link popularity and improve its position in search engine results pages.
● In short, guest posting is a great way to grow your blog or website audience and improve your visibility online. If you’re not already guest posting, start today!
What you get in return Guest Blogging or Write for Us:
In return for your guest post, we are happy to offer you a link back to your website or blog. This is a great way to get exposure for your site and improve your search engine ranking.
Write for Us Here at Pippalee.com:
If you’re interested in writing for us, we’d love to hear from you. We’re always looking for new authors and fresh perspectives.
To get started, just send us a short pitch for your article idea. If we like what we see, we’ll get back to you with further instructions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Whom do we allow to publish?
We allow anyone to publish on our site as long as they adhere to our guidelines.
Where should I send my pitch?
You can send your pitch to info.pippalee (at) gmail.com or through the contact form.
Let the Ideas be a Reality
Email us at: info.pippalee (at) gmail.com