You can also Read: 56th Wedding Anniversary
- I still cannot believe that you both have been married for 57 years. You taught me a lot about life. You taught me to follow my heart and go for those dreams I could never let go. I can now see why you’ve been so successful as a couple, because you truly love each other. Happy 57th wedding anniversary!
- You were young and in love once! This is a really heartwarming letter for a couple on their 57th anniversary. As a daughter it reminds me to appreciate my own parents. Happy 57th wedding anniversary!
- I love you more than the sky is high, more than you can ever know. It’s mind-boggling how much love I feel for you, it fills me to the brink and I feel like it will overflow. Happy anniversary my love!
- Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!
- It is because of your successful matrimony, that we have been able to live with so much harmony. To parents who I love so dearly, I wish you both a happy anniversary.
- To my dear husband! You are my sunshine, my moonlight, and all my world. Thank you for being the greatest husband in the world. I love you in every breath and happy another year of togetherness!
- We didn’t pick one another to be our partners in a relationship. Destiny chose us, and I must say that it worked out for the best. On this day 57 years ago, I gave you my heart without saying “I love you.”. Happy Anniversary.
You can also Read: 55th Wedding Anniversary