- Sweetheart, I have watched you grown into the beautiful young woman that you are. I pray that you excel in all you. Happy 15th birthday, my daughter.
- I celebrate the beautiful you. A young girl that is caring and so awesome. Thank you for always making me proud. Happy 15th birthday, my daughter. Keep being you.
- My daughter, turning 15 is a milestone. A combination of sadness and elation comes over me. I can only imagine the many wonderful things your life will bring you and the mountains you’ll climb. I wish you confidence to face your future with, happiness to enjoy all that comes your way and a heart as pure as gold.
- It’s hard to believe that it’s been 15 years already. You are the most amazing daughter and friend a girl could ask for. As you grow up the years just seem to fly by, but make sure you cherish every moment because time will not slow down. Happy 15th birthday baby!
- I know you want to spend the day with your friends and that’s ok. Happy birthday my baby girl, have fun today.
You can also Read: Happy 14th Birthday Daughter
Birthday Wishes for 15th Year Old Daughter From Mother:
- I remember that day, just like yesterday. Holding you in my arms have me the greatest joy ever. Happy 15th birthday, my darling daughter.
- Keep being you because you are the best. The wisdom to live a meaningful life, may the Lord grant it to you. Happy 15th birthday, my daughter.
- May the Lord continue to be with you. You shall never be alone. May the Lord help you to make wise choices in life. Happy 15th birthday my darling daughter.
- When you cut your Birthday cake this year, we want you to count your blessings and friends, not the gifts and phone calls you have received. Wishing you a very Happy 15th Birthday dear daughter.
- You are blooming and it’s beautiful to see. Being a teenager is a fun time and I won’t stop you from having fun. Happy birthday little lady, have a fun and beautiful day.
Birthday Wishes for 15th Year Old Daughter From Father:
- It doesn’t matter what your daughter’s age is, you should make it a habit of celebrating her birthdays. Celebrate her 15th year with one or more of the happy 15th birthday wishes for daughter above and she will be happy you did.
- 15 years ago, your mom gave birth to you. Holding you in my arms, seeing you smile is the best feeling ever. Happy 15th birthday, my daughter.
- Watching you grow into a beautiful young woman gladdens my heart. I celebrate you today. May the world celebrate you soon. Happy 15th birthday, my daughter.
- You are God’s gift to us. We will love and cherish you for the rest of our lives. Happy 15th birthday, my daughter.
- Are you sure you are actually turning 15 and not 19 because I can swear you act very much like a 19-year-old. Happy birthday.
Happy 15th Birthday to My Daughter:
- You are God’s blessing to me. I am proud to be your dad. May this new age be filled with testimonies. Happy 15th birthday, my daughter.
- In troubled times, trust God. Let him direct and guide you. Never stop praying and asking from God. Let him lead you. Happy 15th birthday, my daughter
- Colleen, you have grown so much these past few years. I remember when you were a baby and now a beautiful teenager. I can’t believe its been 15 years. I’ve watched you grow into such a wonderful young lady that always cares for people around you. You make my heart so full of happiness with your smile and hugs. I love seeing your personality come out every day.
- I already consider you an adult because you have already act like one. Happy 15th birthday dear.
You can also Read: Happy 13th Birthday Daughter