Elder sisters are often the target of a lot of love and attention on their birthdays and for good reason! She has always been the big sibling you looked up to. Even when she was bossy, and you were younger, she always had your back. As you get older, you realize how much of an amazing person she is. There are so many things to celebrate about having an elder sister- her unmatched wisdom, her ability to always know just what to say, and the countless ways she’s been there for us through thick and thin. So, on your elder sister’s birthday, take a moment to show her how much you appreciate everything she’s done for you by sending her a heartfelt wish. The best birthday wishes for elder sister communicate just how much we care about her and how grateful we are to have her in our lives. Whether it’s a simple message telling her how much you love and admire her, or something more elaborate, we’ve got plenty of ideas to help get you started!
- Happy birthday to the wisest person I know: my beautiful elder sister! Have a super wonderful day, sis! Love you!
- Happy birthday, sis! You’re not just my elder sister, but my best friend too. I have always looked up to you with so much respect and admiration.
- Happy birthday, big sis! Many nights we stayed up late just sharing our innermost feelings, our deepest thoughts and our most troublesome worries. We made up games and created secret signals that only we knew.
- Whew! Another year passed and you are even more beautiful today than ever. Happy birthday to my downright gorgeous sister!
- I am so happy that I was able to grow up with such an incredible sister like you! You aren’t just my sister but my best friend! Happy Birthday to you!
- When I need a good laugh I think about how we’re sisters, and how you can’t do anything about that. Happy birthday, sis. Thanks for putting up with me.
Birthday Wishes For Elder Sister from Brother
- You’re not only my elder sister but also a reflection of my mom. Please, always like my mother. Happy Birthday my mom shadow.
- Your patience, your righteousness, your courtesy and everlasting appreciation made me the best person that I am today. Happy Birthday, my elder sister.
- If anybody has this relation, I think he is the luckiest one, and I am proud to have such a relationship. Happy Birthday, elder sister.
- Happy Birthday to my loving elder sister. You are like an ocean that has depth in it. I have learnt a lot of valuable lesson from you.
- Happy Birthday to my wonderful elder sister who is not only rock, adorable, kind, but also my hero.
Birthday Wishes For Elder Sister from Small Sister
- You are beautiful, loving, amazing, and sweet. You are my elder sis and always be my best friend. Happy Birthday to you sis. Enjoy your day with lots of fun.
- Dear sister, you are the greatest friend and sister a girl could ever have. My happiness is limitless to have found you as my own elder sister cum friend. Happy Birthday to you!
- A very happy birthday to you my dear elder sister. You hold a very special place in my heart not only because we are siblings, but because you are my best friend ever. I love you!
- I guess there is no better person who understands me more than you. You understand me and love me to pieces. Thank you for all your support and love. Happy Birthday!
- We might grow old someday, but I know for you I will always be your little sister as you are my elder loving and caring sister. I love you. Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday, dear Sis. I can never match up to your expectation as you are the most superior of all. May you break your record and keep on rising. Happy birthday!
You can also read: Birthday Wishes for Parents
Birthday Wishes For Elder Sister from Younger Sister
- A thrilling life, filled with fun and great discoveries and wonderful surprises, is all I want for you on this special day! Happy birthday, sister.
- I wish you an ocean of joy and seas of happy memoirs on your birthday. You have a way of always warming my heart. Enjoy your birthday, sis.
- I am more than blessed to have you as my BFF, sister. We have fought more times than I can count, but you are still my truest old friend. Happy birthday and keep smiling!
- I feel lucky to have such an adorable sister like you. Without you, life would be dull and dark, just like a cold misty morning. May my hugs and kisses beautify your day. Happy birthday, sister!
- To my sister, the beautiful gift to this world and, more importantly, to me. You have constantly stuck by my side. Happy birthday, gorgeous!
- Dear sister, no matter how many times we fight, you remain to be the most important person in my life. I love you more every day. Happy birthday.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Elder Sister
- Happy Birthday to someone totally cool, beautiful, funny, and sort of reminds me of myself! You are a fabulous big sister, and you know you owe it all to me!
- Now that you are so old I am guessing wisdom is your middle name, but that’s not quite the case, happy birthday elder Sis.
- Happy Birthday big Sis. It is disappointing that even though you were older, I was always the brains in the family.
- Happy Birthday to my Big Sis for being the best friend I could ever have, taking account of the fact I have no friends.
- Now that my elder sister has grown old, I can always count on you for sound advice, unlike the past days. Happy Birthday!
Birthday Quotes for Elder Sister
- In the kaleidoscope of my life, you form the most beautiful patterns filled with vibrant colors. Happy birthday, sis.
- We have shared so many magical moments of our life. We laughed and cried together and made smiles out of frowns. Wishing you a happy birthday.
- You are the reason for whom my childhood days were so colorful. Thank you for all those wonderful memories. Happy birthday, sis.
- I can’t imagine being on this journey through life without a sister as cool as you. Thank you for everything. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to my awesome sister! I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished. Thank you for being such a great example.
- The definition of a sister: a person who knows you inside and out. Yes, it sounds like you. I’m grateful that you are my sis. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayers for Elder Sister
- Happy birthday, sister! May the Lord continue to open all kinds of amazingly beautiful opportunities for happiness in your life. This is my greatest prayer for you.
- May you always walk in the path that leads you to emphatic victories, successes and great happiness. Happy anniversary, sister!
- Happy day of birth! Dearest sister, as you celebrate this special moment in your life, I pray that the richness, goodness, and mercy of God will be with you all the days of your existence.
- May all the days ahead of you blossom with immense gladness and prosperity as you jubilate in the excitement of a brand new age in your life. Happy anniversary, dear!
- May the Heavenly Father fill your world with delightful memories, wonderful accomplishments, and endless opportunities. Happy birthday, dear!
Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Elder Sister
- You have been my role model since our childhood. Thank you for making growing up fun and exciting. Wish you a very happy birthday.
- May you have a fulfilling year with joyful and memorable experiences. I would have no one else as my sister. Happy birthday. Love you.
- Sis, you are a star who dazzles with kindness, love, and generosity. You are one of a kind who has brought so much light into our family. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to the most stylish head turner I know. You will always be my role model. Have a wonderful day, sis.
- You know I don’t enjoy sharing my things, but I have loved sharing my childhood with you. You are so precious to me. Happy birthday, sis.
You can also read: Birthday Wishes for Daddy
Elder sisters are definitely someone special in our lives. They have always been there for us, whether we needed advice or just a listening ear. On her birthday, we want to tell her how much she means to me and shares some of the things I’ve learned from her over the years. May she bless with good health and happiness in the years to come and have a birthday that’s as wonderful as she is!