- I still remember the first day we met, the way you looked at me still remains in my mind as the best moment of the life. Congratulations on mark of 11th anniversary my better half.
- I love to see that you still love each other by heart after this much time. May you get many more happy moments. Happy Anniversary!
- Happy 11th anniversary my love. Every day I pass you in the hallway, I smile for no reason at all. You are the reason that I get out of bed every morning. You are my heartbeat, my life. You are the man that makes me whole. It’s amazing how much I love you!
- We are getting old 11 years of marriage is nothing to sneeze at. You are my husband, my best friend, my lover. I love you more every day!
- Thank you, Lord, for giving me a wonderful life. Without your support and love, I wouldn’t be what I am today. Wish You a Happy 11th Wedding Anniversary To My Wife!
- Happy anniversary! 11 years wow! It seems like yesterday that we met in the mall food court and you asked me out, but it also seems like a lifetime ago. Either way, I want to thank you for hanging in there all these years. You’ve been an amazing support system and best friend. Here’s to ten more years and many, many more.
- Happy 11th anniversary! I know I married the right person because I love spending each day by your side. There have been some hard times, but I cannot imagine being with anyone else but you.
You can also Read: 9th Wedding Anniversary
11th Wedding Anniversary for Wife:
- We came across a long way from lovers to married couples. Let this trust be with us now and always, till our last breath, Happy 11th Marriage Anniversary my dear wife.
- I pray that you will always have the strength to overcome your bad days, just as our love has overcome ours. Happy Anniversary my dear wife.
- Happy anniversary, my gorgeous wife. I am so grateful to finally have found the person I want to annoy for the rest of my life. There is no one else for me but you. You are everything to me.
- Dear Wife, Today is our 11th anniversary, and I want you to know how lucky I feel. I still feel like the day I met you like you’re my dream come true. Thank you for loving me through thick and thin; for continuing to make me laugh; for your creative spirit; your devotion to family; for your dance moves; for your humility; for your patience with me; for your grace under pressure; and for all the ways you volunteer to save the world
- You have been the most remarkable wife on earth, more fabulous and stronger than superwoman. And on this special day, I want you to feel and see how a blessed husband I am. I love you, sweetheart. Happy anniversary.
- May every day together be as sweet as your smile, and may all your days together be as lucky as you are. Happy 11th Wedding Anniversary, Sweetheart!
- You know you’re in a real relationship when making sacrifices for someone else makes you happy from within. I love you, happy anniversary.
11th Wedding Anniversary for Husband:
- It has been 11 years since I married you. Every day since then my love for you has grown. I know that without your support and endless love I would be nothing. I don’t think I ever truly expressed how much I love you, more than just words could say.
- Our 11 years have been amazing. We were young and foolish when we first met but knew that our love for each other was the real thing. It’s hard to believe that 11 years have already passed. We have one more year of being an “11,” which is pretty cool! We are so blessed to have found each other. I am proud to call you my husband!
- Happy 11th anniversary my love. You are all that I want, all that I need. The only person that can make me this happy is you. I am so lucky to have you in my life.
- I’m so in love with you that loving you has become the meaning of my life. I promise that I’ll never make you feel alone. Happy Anniversary dear hubby.
- All things grow with love, and nothing more so than your beautiful relationship. Wish you a very Happy 11th Anniversary.
- The older we get and the longer we’ve been married the more convinced I am that we were made for each other. Thank you for being all I could ever want in a husband!
You can also Read: 10th Wedding Anniversary