Who doesn’t love celebrating a happy birthday? Especially when there are delicious treats, fun games and lots of presents involved! And it sounds like your Cats are in for one fantastic birthday celebration this year. Cats have been domesticated for thousands of years, and they’ve come to be known as one of the most popular pets around.
Happy birthday to my cats! They are one year older today and they have certainly grown in wisdom (and size). Time seems to fly by so fast and it’s hard to believe that your cats are already a year old. Congratulations on raising such fine felines! Here’s to many more years of happiness, fun, and feline companionship.
- You have improved the quality of my life and have made my house a happy home. I can’t thank you enough for your great companionship and love.
- Wish you the best on your birth anniversary. I have bought a scratch post just for you. So you can scratch it to your heart’s content.
- You are close to my heart and you always will. A toast to the craziest and the most amazing cat. Have a euphoric birthday, buddy!
- One more year of annoying our neighbor’s dog. Happy Birthday, Strong Cat!
- Happy Birthday, my smart cat! I wonder what you would do today on your birthday, unlike us who drink and party all night.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Cat Lovers:
- My birthday greeting is late, and I’m ashamed of myself for forgetting. I think I’ll hide under the bed like your cats do. Happy belated birthday!
- Nothing melts my heart the way having you in my life does. Thank you for making my life heavenly. Happy birthday.
- You have improved the quality of my life and have made my house a happy home. I can’t thank you enough for your great companionship and love. Happy birthday, cat!
- If cats really have nine lives, I hope you take birth in my house as my pet every single time. Happy birthday.
- If I posted videos of your cute antics on YouTube, they would go viral because you are the cutest cat in the whole world. Happy birthday.
You can also Read: Birthday Wishes To My Dog
Belated Birthday Wishes For Cat Lovers:
- I’m a little behind with sending you this birthday greeting. Forgive me. Since you own cats, you should know a lot about little behinds. Hope your birthday was the cat’s meow!
- I’m sorry I forgot your birthday. Just think of me as a cute little pussycat begging for forgiveness. Meow. Am I forgiven? I hope you enjoyed your birthday!
- On this beautiful day of yours, I promise to make you the happiest cat in the world because you bring so much joy into my life. Happy birthday.
- I don’t care about myths that say that black cats bring bad luck. All I know is that you bring happiness in my life. Happy birthday, cutie.
- By looking at this cute little ring, we hope it’ll help you make up your mind. It does come in different colors like gold and white, but since we are speaking of black cat lovers, the black color would be the way to go.
Best Birthday Wishes For Cat:
- Raise the next generation of cat lovers with this simple alphabet print, perfect for a nursery or kids' bedroom.
- Even if your friend or family member doesn’t own a cat, cuddling with this cat fleece throw blanket is basically the next best thing.
- I’m thankful to God that you entered my life you are a lazy kitty but adorable who sleeps all the time. Happy birthday my lazy friend!
- So are you going to celebrate your cat’s birthday and do you want to wish her uniquely? Let’s check these best birthday wishes for cats.
- This is probably the only item in this category that adds a bit of humor to its package. This gift is perfect for female cat owners. Give it to them and let them know how much you care for them and their cats.
Birthday Wishes For Pet Cat:
- You are so fluffy and I love it when you are in my arms. Petting you is one of the best things to do during the day. Have tremendous fun on your birthday!
- I have never been a fan of pets but you are special and something else. I am glad your owner decided to have you. Have a terrific birthday.
- For a very special loved one, this personal gift of a custom pendant engraved with their pet’s portrait will mean the world.
- Cats are funny pets and we all know that. So on their birthday, some funny wishes for cats can be fun for both you and your dear pet. Here are some funny birthday wishes for cats,
- Just like a candle melts away with the heat of a flame, my heart melts away with the warmth of your purr. Happy birthday little one.
You can also Read: Birthday Wishes For Grand Daughter
Happy birthday to my cats! It’s hard to believe that they have been a part of our family for two years already. Time flies when you’re having fun (or when you’re being loved by two furry felines). We can’t imagine our lives without them and we hope they will be a part of our family for many more years to come. Thanks for always being there for us, kitties!