An individual’s birthday is always a special day to celebrate. For those who are in the hospital, however, their birthday may be a little different than usual. If you have a friend or family member who is celebrating their birthday while in the hospital, there are still plenty of ways to make it a special day. The best birthday wishes for patient are a sincere one that comes from the heart. Whether you are close to the person or not, if you take the time to write something personal and heartfelt, it will be appreciated. This is a time when your words can offer some comfort and let them know that you are thinking of them. So pick some thoughtful and caring words to write in a birthday card for a patient.
- Happy birthday! I hope you will soon be in good health again, and I wish you happiness and strength through this trying time. You are such a wonderful and supportive friend, and I can’t imagine my life without you!
- It’s painful not to be with you on your birthday. I am sending you strength, love, and the courage to get through this round of chemotherapy! Happy birthday!
- I’m sending these birthday messages and well wishes to help brighten your day, renew your hope, and lift your spirit so that you can win the battle against this
- I know that going through radiation has been tough for you, and I hope to see you bounce back soon. On your birthday, I wish you good health and happiness for years to come.
- Warmest happy birthday greetings to you! I hope your medical team has supported and nurtured you through this challenging time, and I know that you’ll soon bounce back healthier and stronger than ever before!
Sample Birthday Wishes For A Cancer Patient:
- I want you to know how much I love and care about you. This is a difficult diagnosis, but please don’t get discouraged; you’re always in our thoughts and prayers.
- You’ll get through this, and we will be here for you every step of the way. Happy birthday; we love you dearly!
- Happy birthday to my best friend; may you have many more birthdays to spend with us; we are here to support you and help you find the strength and courage needed to continue with treatment and get better soon.
- You are my pride and joy, and there is a special place for you in my heart. Stay strong through this trying time. Happy birthday to someone I miss so much!
- I wish I could do more to help you regain your strength. Please know that I am here to help you with whatever you need. I love you. Happy birthday!
You can also Read: Birthday Wishes For Male Friend
Birthday Quotes For Patient:
- For my birthday, I like to say: stay as you are. Of course, since you’re feeling pretty bad, I will not do that; Instead, I prefer to say: better yourself! Get well soon, so we can make up for your birthday party!
- Your birthday is actually a nice occasion to send you a kind greeting, but your illness gives the whole thing a negative touch. We wish you that you will soon recover and see everything positive again!
- Ordinary medicines have extraordinary healing powers when they are prescribed by loving doctors like you. Happy birthday.
- Doc! There is nothing worse than watching you turn a year older, doc. I want you to get younger, so you can keep treating me for the rest of my life. Happy birthday.
- Doctors are people who master the art of being positive and courageous even when they’re surrounded by sickness and fear. Happy birthday to one such master!
- Any doctor can prescribe drugs but very few can prescribe the best of them all – a STRONG WILL to get better. Happy birthday doc.
Birthday Wishes Status For Patient:
- I’m wishing you a birthday filled with love, laughter, happiness and all of your heart desire. Have a blast!
- Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.
- Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look any older. Happy Birthday!
- Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!
Birthday Messages For Cancer Patient:
- If sickness attacked your body, don’t let it attack your happiness. I believe that you will get better and win this battle. Now, give yourself a chance to smile and celebrate. Happy Birthday!
- That’s the worst news I’ve ever received; I’m sorry for you, but may the next diagnosis give a different result. By the way, I’m wishing you the best birthday.
- Never stop fighting, never lose faith. God’s help is only a short distance away. Happy Birthday! Always in my prayers.
- I’m with you even if you have more than this enemy. I love you and pray you will get rid of this pain. Happy Birthday, my love!
- The one who has hope has everything, so never lose hope, and never give up. You were and will always be a wonderful fighter.
You can also Read: Birthday Wishes For In Heaven Mom
The birthday wishes for patient is always filled with joy and happiness. The best way to make it more personalised is by adding a short message along with the gift. It makes the day more special for them. So go ahead and pick the best gift for your loved ones and make their day more special.