On your birthday, we celebrate the wonderful parents who brought us into this world and continue to be our biggest supporters. They are the most important people in our lives and their birthdays are a time for us to show them how much we love and appreciate them. Birthday Wishes For Parents are the best way to show your love and appreciation for all they’ve done for you. Whether we are young or old, they have always been there for us, cheering us on through good times and bad. So on this special day, let’s take a moment to celebrate all that our parents have done for us and all that they continue to do.
Happy birthday, Mom and Dad! We love you so much! Thank you for everything that you have done for us throughout our lives. We are so lucky to have such amazing parents who have always been there for us, no matter what. We are looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays together in the years to come. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for all of this. We appreciate all that you’ve done for us! Congratulations on your birthday!
- Happy birthday to the world’s greatest mother/father! I hope you enjoy your special day, and you are showered with love.
- A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday Mom/Dad
- Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true. Happy parents day
- It’s a smile from me, To wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday
- Happy birthday to the world’s greatest mother! I hope you enjoy your special day, and you are showered with love. You deserve it!
Happy Father/Mother Birthday Wishes
- You were the one who stood on my side even when you knew I was wrong and let me tell you just how much I appreciated that, happy birthday.
- Every awesome dad deserves to have an amazing birthday, and more! Happy birthday, father.
- Happy birthday to the man who taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. I love you.
- Happy Birthday to the most lovable mother in the world. May God let your life filled with boundless joy.
- Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
- You are not only my mother, my philosopher, guider and best friend. Thanks for everything and wish you a great happy birthday.
Dad/Mom Birthday Messages
- Dad, Happy Birthday! No matter what, I’ll always be your number one fan!Wishing you another year that rocks!
- Dad, Happy Birthday. I hope today is a day full of love and relaxation. You deserve it. After all, you’re a real catch!
- Dad, Happy Birthday! I hope the year ahead brings your most exciting adventure yet! Celebrate today and always.
- Never have I been more grateful to have a wonderful woman like you to call Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!
- Nothing means more to me than to see your smiling face on your birthday. I hope you spend every birthday surrounded by those who love you most. Happy Birthday!
- Today you should get to feel at least as special as you always make me feel. Happy Birthday Mom
Best Birthday Wishes for Mummy from Daughter
- Today I am wishing my dear Mummy, a very happy birthday!
- Thank you Mummy for being my rock and fortress every time. I feel safe and happy around you.
- I wish a happy birthday that is as beautiful as your smile.
- Happy birthday my Mummy! It is very special day for me that God created you for me. I have no words to describe.
- You are my mother, ideal, friend everything. Happy birthday Mummy!
- You have made my childhood such colourful and special. Thank you for all the memories we have shared happy birthday dear Mummy.
Best Birthday Wishes for Papa from Daughter
- I am lucky that I was given the best Papa in the world, a father who truly loves me with all of his heart. Happy Birthday, Papa
- Thanks for being an awesome Papa. May God bless you more with good health, joy, love, and good fortune. Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday, dear Papa, for whom I give thanks to God each day!
- When I grow up, I want to be just like you. So you had better watch out what you do and say. Happy Birthday.
- You mean the world to me. On your birthday, I wish you a world of happiness, hope, and a life filled with blessings.
Best Birthday Wishes for Mummy from Son
- Happy birthday to the most significant and prominent lady in my life: my dear mummy!
- My dear mummy, on your birthday this year I have but one very important wish for you. I wish for you to always be happy.
- All my love to you on your birthday this year, from your dear son.
- I hold you very dear to my heart and I truly appreciate all that you have done for me ever since day one. Happy birthday to you.
- I’m wishing a very happy birthday to you today, my dear mummy!
Best Birthday Wishes for Papa from Son
- Happy birthday, papa! Not only do I have the greatest role model in the world to look up to, but I also have the very best friend and greatest adviser in you.
- Happy birthday, papa. You are and always have been such a great role model in my life.
- My hero, my idol, and my biggest mentor. I am the man that I am today because of you, papa. Happy Birthday to you!
- Happy birthday to a remarkable man. I’m proud to call my papa.
- You always have, and always will be, my guiding light in life, dad. Happy Birthday papa!
Your parents have always been there for you, no matter what. They’ve helped you through everything from teaching you life’s first step to homework when you were stuck. On their birthday, take the time to tell them how grateful you are for everything they’ve done for you. You may not be able to repay them for all they’ve done, but telling them how much they mean to you will definitely show them how much you appreciate them. Thanks for everything, Mom and Dad! I love you!